28.7.08

Olympic Shames

This month I just couldn't resist using the one in four year opportunity to riff on the Olympic games. As usual I'm far too cowardly to tackle any political issues, particularly serious ones that might be associated with the Beijing sports fest. Instead I stick to what I know, Nick-Nacks, chip shops and pints of Guinness. So here you go:


In other news, if you're looking to waste some time wandering the interweb, I've relaunched my website with a new layout and some lovely pictures. And I've also started another blog just for my general illustration stuff (and some rambling). Check it out. BC

1 comment:

macathlaoich said...

love the new illustration dude, i believe you may hold a record in the freestyle late night building climbing event which you modestly have left out, we all know you're a true athlete yourself Brian!